Thread: Clovis sub questions

Default Clovis sub questions

How's come the clovis sub has mostly European autos in it? I want modern amercian to the present.
    I was hoping the new routes from bob wirth was more accurate signals but as with seligman sub i'm disappointed to see double crossover signals. in real life there are no signals in the middle of the xovers.

otherwise i like the rest of what i saw so far, except some glitches in the roads in a city. There is a gaps in the asphalt at a 4way intersection with grass showing through.

I like the scenic pecos river bridge. can't imagine shooting trains at it in real life!!!

thanks.

Default RE: Clovis sub questions

hmmm.... no one replied to this message either.

So, your second post in this topic has triggered at least one reply.

Perhaps you should reflect on the possibility that your first post in this topic was couched in such terms so as to provide irritation to even the most thick skinned route builder. Much less the guy who spent hundreds of hours to put it out there for you.

I would only help you to the extent of pointing out that the methodologies to accomplish the changes you want have been presented many times in the Route Design forum...

i don't quite know what to say. I was just wanting to know. So there is no modern American cars to put in the route? all i see is German cars in an American route. and why is there signals between signals on the crossovers?
    what good is this forum if we're not supposed to ask questions about routes?
    if i worded things wrong i am sorry. it's hard sometimes with brain fog and such from this DD(dreaded disease) Chronic Fatique Syndrome.
    Plus I'm mildly autistic making socialization a challenge.

Perhaps we've both had our irritable moments then. We can now leave it and move on...

As far as the American automobiles go, there are a number of US vehicles available that could be imported from other freeware routes, plus a number of individual cars and trucks available for download here in the file library. There are also a number of threads here in the forums on how to add new objects to a route, and how to configure car spawners to use them.

some i had in my library and i downloaded a few more. I just replaced some last night. i didn't know the right way so i just renamed to the ones already installed and just overwrited them.

i also remembered that i used a install that makes either vintage or modern setting but don't remember if that's for the cajon pass or clovis.

as far as the signals i'm not sure why bob put xtra signals in the middle of crossovers. is that the only way the train sim will accept them?

thanks

As I recall, the vintage/modern option is for the revised scenery/signs downloaded update for the freeware Cajon Pass.