Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSX /NS ROUTES

Default CSX /NS ROUTES

Hi What are some good High Detail CSX/NS Routes.Thanks JFinny

Florida, Ohio, United States of Embarassment.

Default RE: CSX /NS ROUTES

CSX: Florida Funnel, M&M Sub
    NS: The Pokey

Also, search the F/L for the L&HR Route, a great route to run anything, including NS or CSX. ;)

This site is just like the Cleveland Browns: The Game's made up, and points don't matter.

Ok Thanks bro,What happened too the CSX Mountain Sub.Anymore CSX Routes coming soon.

CSX M&M sub,NS Pokey,East River,Clinch Valley,NS Atlanta to Macon route.

Nothing happened to it; Mr. Nelson has not yet completed it to his standards.

I like CSX/NS Routes that have Miles up too 100-200 & Up.So what is the Longest Route Miles I can Get in CSX/NS Routes.What is East River how many Miles is That.

Florida, Ohio, United States of Embarassment.

I'd say the Pokey is the longest, from memory. Haven't booted any of those up in awhile.

This site is just like the Cleveland Browns: The Game's made up, and points don't matter.

Pocahontas covers about 110 miles of double track mainline between Bluefield and Williamson WV. It also covers about 45 miles of the single track Dry Fork Branch, 30 miles of single track Buchanan Branch (both branches are signalled), and about 20 miles of the Bluestone Extension (dark territory).

In the file library, there is a nice PDF schematic of the Pocahontas route. Look for pokeymap.zip

East River is essentially an eastward extension of the Pocahontas route. It covers the N&W and VGN mainlines east of Bluefield.

The main N&W route is about 70 miles long between Bluefield and Walton, plus it covers 14 miles of VGN from Kellysville to Princeton, and 40 miles of VGN from Narrows to Whitethorn.

Its similar to the Pocahontas route except it features some single track operations east of Narrows (nice if you like MSTS operations involving siding meets). Both the N&W and VGN parallel each other east of Narrows but lie on opposite banks of the New River.

In the file library, there also is a nice PDF schematic of the East River route. Look for eastriv.zip

Here is a less detailed map which came with the route

Thanks so much for all the Nice Replies & Kind Words.ANy new CSX/NS Routes coming out soon.I had Downloaded the NS Pocahontas Activity MP1.I still got lots of errors even tho I had all the Rolling Stock.Any Ones that are just from Bleufeild too Willaimson.Let me know

Hi Say is there a CSX Route for MSTS on the CSX Southern West Virginia.Pentrex has a Video on this Sub I too have the Video,It is on the Logan Sub just wanted too.

Also I have the CSX NS Routes

CSX /NS M&M P&D Sub
    RF&P
    Pocahontas
    East River District

So is there any Live Rail Feed I can listen to on the CSX/NS Routes.Thanks again for your Replies.