Thread: L&HR buffer Ace

Default L&HR buffer Ace

Back with another buffer ace thing again.Downloaded the up dates run it though route ridder like it said went back into the FL for any fixes didnt find any the buffer ace,s that are missing are routes\l&hr\textures\buffer ace and snow buffer ace. looked for the snow ace in the USA route thought i could do that like the yellow buffer ace in cajon didnt find any.Anybody know any fixes for this route thank you

Default RE: L&HR buffer Ace

Buffer.ace atached. Make a copy and put it in the EnvFiles folder for snow copy.

John

"BNSFLADY"
    CYNDI RICHARDS
    You will always
    be here with us.

Thanks took care of the snow problem.Now I,v got to figure out the routes\l&hr\textures\buffer ace is that pops up and i beleave that will take care of it thank you for your help

The buffer.ace goes into the routes EnvFiles and a copy goes into your routes Textures folder. There is no snow version of buffer.ace that I am aware of, so it just goes in both folders.

John

"BNSFLADY"
    CYNDI RICHARDS
    You will always
    be here with us.

Got it now its working no more pop ups thank you. be my luck now the trees are starting to ice up and the power goes out thank you again