Thread: blueridge csx route

Default blueridge csx route

Blueridge csx route from spartinsburg sc to erwin tenn lacks trees. I,v done small things with the editor but how hard is it to do trees on a route [looks like its been clearcut]It was heavly wooded last year when i was up there

Default RE: blueridge csx route

Hello Bruce,
    It's not really hard, just time consuming :) Have fun and remember to save often, the RE can be quite a monster at times :)

Take care,
    Rich S.

any tips do they make like say a bunch of trees where im not planting one at a time and how does it work for trees in the distants

Hi erie,

apart from individual trees, there are also forest regions that you can use (maximum viewing distance 2000m measured from center of the forest region). Can I be brief and just point you to the fact that there are at least two (if not more) tutorials in the file library that explain in detail and if I remember correctly even with screen shots how to place trees, groups of trees and forests. For example preditor.zip - for an overview of topics, search the file library for 'Tutorial'

That should help you out quite a bit. And it is a good start into understanding how the RE is laid out.

Lukas a.k.a Swissie

Thank you. downloaded one Tutorial already and have been reading it and looking at some trees to start with.Its a nice route its not far from where i live and the tracks behind the house hook up with it in spartinsburg sc [maybe thats why im interested it]