Thread: Anyone willing to share Conrail Indy consist files?

Default Anyone willing to share Conrail Indy consist files?

I have d/l Conrail Indy 2 and I'm faced with a small problem. After recieving help from Bob Edwards, he has come to the conclusion I need the consists from the original Con Indy. Since this is no longer up for d/l I would like to request if anyone would be willing to send me theirs via e-mail. If so my address is mckinney.charles at att.net A advanced thank you for any consideration! Charles.

Default RE: Anyone willing to share Conrail Indy consist files?

What are the names of the Consists you need, if you haven't gotten them Yet? John

I believe these are the ones I need...
    B&O 7600
    BN 5025
    BNSF 4537
    C&O 8564
    CN 2528
    CP 9126
    CP 9535
    CR 4130
    CR 6106
    CR 6189
    CSX 172
    CSX 9016
    GB F40PH
    KCS 6107
    UP 8059
    I think thats all of them. Thank you for your help! Charles

Those would appear to be locomotive files, not consists. A search in the file library using the number in the text search box should locate most if not all of those.

Beer is not a matter of life and death. It is much more serious than that.
    mervyn.

Yep, no consists by those names. Route Control or Route Control lite will tell you which consists are missing. John

I'll give that a try, thanks John.

I, too, would be interested in obtaining the CR Indy consists if they are available. Here they are, via Route Rite. Sorry about the long post, but I want to include as much information as possible. Consists that other people have tried would be helpful.

Thanks.

Missing Consist DT&I.con This affects the activity Avon to Marion.act and the Service DT&I.srv
    Missing Consist CR 6189.con This affects the activity Avon to Marion.act and the Service CR TT.srv
    Missing Consist BNSF 4537.con This affects the activity Avon to Marion.act and the Service BNSF GRAIN.srv
    Missing Consist DT&I 404.con This affects the activity Avon to Marion.act and the Service DT&I 404.srv
    Missing Consist CP 9126.con This affects the activity Avon to Marion.act and the Service CP DOUBLE STACK.srv
    Missing Consist CSX 172.con This affects the activity Avon to Marion.act and the Service CSX TT.srv
    Missing Consist CP 9535.con This affects the activity Avon to Marion.act and the Service CP AUTO RACKS.srv
    Missing Consist C&O 8564.con This affects the activity Avon to Marion.act and the Service 9A.srv
    Missing Consist CR 6106.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service CR GRAIN.srv
    Missing Consist B&O 7600.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service b1.srv
    Missing Consist CR 6189.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service b2.srv
    Missing Consist GB F40PH.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service b3.srv
    Missing Consist C&O 8564.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service b4.srv
    Missing Consist KCS 6107.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service b5.srv
    Missing Consist BN 5025.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service b6.srv
    Missing Consist dash9 x2 with 20 autocar.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service b7.srv
    Missing Consist UP 8059.con This affects the activity Avon yd-Marion.act and the Service b8.srv
    Missing Consist CSX 172.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service CSX Trailer Train.srv
    Missing Consist d9imod.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1A.srv
    Missing Consist DT&I 404.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1B.srv
    Missing Consist CN 2528.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1C.srv
    Missing Consist CR 6189.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1D.srv
    Missing Consist UP 8059.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1E.srv
    Missing Consist BNSF 4537.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1F.srv
    Missing Consist CSX 9016.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1G.srv
    Missing Consist itrdash9.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1H.srv
    Missing Consist C&O 8564.con This affects the activity Marion to Avon.act and the Service 1I.srv
    Missing Consist B&O 7600.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service B&O COAL EMPTIES.srv
    Missing Consist GB F40PH.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service a1.srv
    Missing Consist C&O 8564.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service a2.srv
    Missing Consist BN 5025.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service a3.srv
    Missing Consist DT&I 404.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service a4.srv
    Missing Consist CR 6189.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service a5.srv
    Missing Consist GB F40PH.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service a6.srv
    Missing Consist BNSF 4537.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service a7.srv
    Missing Consist CP 9535.con This affects the activity Marion-Avon yd.act and the Service a8.srv

All of those are part of the cr_indy2.zip version of the route. None of the .srv files figure in the ConrailIndy 1 or 2 original versions that I have installed.

mervyn.

The original Conrail Indy versions 1 and 2 are still in the library here.

mervyn.

The consist names can be seen but the actual composition of the consists (i.e., number and types of wagons) cannot be determined. The consists I listed are included in Conrail Indy v. 2. It's [possible to remake the consists using ConBuilder, but I would be interesting to see the consists as the designer envisioned them.

Thanks for your responses.