Thread: Alma

Default Alma

I downloaed this nice short route, but came up with errors from RouteRiter and I don't know where I can download them from. Thanks.

Mike

Global Shape file us1rd2l1000r5d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Global Shape file us1rd2l1500r10d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Global Shape file us1rd2l1500r5d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Global Shape file us1rd2l250r10d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Global Shape file us1rd2l250r20d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Global Shape file us1rd2l250r5d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Global Shape file us1rd2l500r10d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Global Shape file us1rd2l500r20d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Global Shape file us1rd2l500r5d_dt.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.

Default RE: Alma

I don't have that route, but those files are in my Global folder. They look like default route files - do you have the six defaulkt rouytes installed, especially the US ones?

What location did you install the Alma route to. I would like to know the full location. The installer looked at where the files are being installed, and then moves up 2 directories, and then moves into the global directory, where shapes and textures are being put. I was sent an email from a route riter avacondo, saying that textures were not found in the default routes, but they were sitting under the /alma/textures folder. So, even though Im not dogging on it, sometimes it is wrong. Just wondering, have you ran the route yet?
    Codeman

Edit: Those are not default route files, although they were copied from the default route files. All I did was decompile them, change the textures, and leave them be.

Ah, I have my MSTS on a different drive. It uploaded to the "C", then I move everything over. I did run the route and it errored the missing pieces, but didn't crash. I'm going to look for the files in the "C" drive. Thanks.

Mike

Yep, that's where the files were.