Thread: Oh Mr. Sinclair - Niagara Corridor by any chance?

Default Oh Mr. Sinclair - Niagara Corridor by any chance?

You've done great work for KHP 2.0, and all your other contributions in vegetation, sound, and tutorials. I'm plunking away at making NC as prototypical and/or asthetic as possible, and using numerous finds here and from other routes to do so. Just curious if you plan to make a NC 'upgrade' as you did with KHP, or just let those not smitten with the vegetation go at their own leisure with your downloads here?

Also, can you make or suggest where I might find 'bogs/flooded marshes' typical of central and northern Ontario? I'm not good with .JPG's, but I'm sure you know what I mean - with dead firs and fallen a faded deciduous stumps et al? I've fashioned a few on NC with their Dead Fir and cat tails to a pleasing extent, but use a lot of items in doing so. It would be nice to have say selectable radius of fully scenic'd 'dead woods'of 100x100, 250x250, 500x500 say be? And simply place them just at or below the water line or on a terrain tile in one quick swoop. ;)

You'd be the man indeed, if you (or another) have not done so already? :cool:

Default RE: Oh Mr. Sinclair - Niagara Corridor by any chance?

Hi,

ALL the MLT (including the latest SHUSWAP) routes have been done ALL have Summer, Autumn, and Snow textures.

The Niagara upgrade was done late last year---where have you been???

Any chance for the NS Atlanta - Macon version3? Could use your expert touch -- maybe even try out those swamp tree lines if applicable.

Thanks Mike! Yes, I have been 'out of the loop' for some time. I just searched the file library, and sure enough you've been up to your great work as usual. Can't wait to download and try them tonight! :D

Thanks again, and keep up the great work! ;)

Great stuff indeed Mike! But some of the trees around London are right over the tracks nearly. I kept spitting as I was driving as I thought I was getting a mouth full of leaves :7 And I noticed to some things have drastically changed such as the 'Deciduous Bunch' and some backdrop items (Straight Deciduous Row, or something like that?) I noticed on my quick jaunt last night some of the distant scenery seems to not exist anymore? So I may re-import one or two items to mete out my previous work, but aside from that - your creations are FAR superior! :D

Thanks again Mike, and keep up the great work! :)