Thread: L&HR Route

Default L&HR Route

I downloaded the route, but it says that i need x-tracks, new roads, and some kind of bumpers. were can i find the bumpers needed for the route?

Default RE: L&HR Route

Read the documentation that comes with the download! From the "File ID.diz" included with the route:

"L&HR V1.0 A Route for Microsoft Train Simulator.
    Copyright 2006 Richard Shirey

The Lehigh & Hudson River Railroad is a bridge line running from Belvedere NJ to Maybrook NY. There are numerious online industries, 4 online interchanges with forgein railroads. Plus the New Haven's interchange yard at Maybrook NY and trackage rights on the Penn Central's BelDel line.
    This route requires the latest version of X-Tracks, New roads and bumpers available in the file library at trainsim.com."
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Hello Gordon,
    The readme has a small typo. You do need the latest versions of xtracks and new roads found in the file library here at train sim.com The bumpers are optional and please note if you do install them they will also install into the Global folder and default routes. From that point forward you will have to install their ace files into any new route that uses the default route bumpers. I like the appearance of the bumpers but they are not required. If you still would like to install them go to:

http://www.greatnorthrails.com/scenery.htm

Take care,
    Rich S.

thats all i needed, thank yall

ok, got that route running, but now i have a problem with my route, i cant get it to open in route editor. It will get to " Establishing world space and content" then it locks up and exits RE. can any1 help me with this, ive ran route riter on it, but no good.

Never mind, i just used my back-up to get it running agian