Thread: NS Port Road?

Default NS Port Road?

Back in 2003, I am trying to locate one simmer, whom is creating the Port Road Branch add on for NECv4 beginning Perryville to Enola. Since, I am interested in helping out/beta testing this route as promised, and I have not heard from anyone lately. If there's others building the Route, I would love to particpate. Since, this route brought me many memories as a kid.

Please help.

Thanks
    Dave

Default RE: NS Port Road?

Dave,
    The "Port Road" C&PD has been integrated (merged ) into the PRR Eastern Region RR currently under development and in beta testing. Check out the Screen Shot forum and look for "A day in southeastern PA." I think you will like what has been done with it.

Unless I can figure out a simple way to unmerge the PRR Eastern Region after it is released there probably will not be a stand alone version of the Port Road. Maybe the new MSTS or Kuju RS will cause me to reconsider ???

Pennsyfan2

The Port Road, now part of the PRR Eastern in beta testing, has been much improved. Mike has done the signalling which is working properly to direct traffic into passing sidings. I have replaced the dams and bridges with much improved structures. The viaducts have been aligned. telegraph poles with wires and rock slide fences have been added along the route. The default Tolec rock has been replaced with transfer rock faces that look much more like the rock along the route. There are even the three flumes located up past Safe Harbor.

Currently, I am up along the Middle Division past Port Royal working on terrain and telegraph wiring.

SRV Ron

maiatcat Guest

Ron and Bill, Dave is now our official Port Road Beta Tester. I had the scenic director mail him a copy of the route today. Maia