Thread: Seattle Route

gblandford Guest

Default Seattle Route

Hi

I just wondered if the Seattle routle will get any more updates.

Are there any other routes which cover the seattle to chicago

Guy

Default RE: Seattle Route

The Seattle route has been out for many years without any upgrade. I find it unlikely any will be issued from it's original author. I have to admit, it would be nice to see an upgraded version. Perhaps someday, some folks will take up the challenge, sort of like some fella's are doing with the Blackfoot Sub route. Breathing a phenomenal new life into a dusty old route.

Cheers,
    Thad

I assume you are talking about the SLI Scenic route that crosses the Cascades in Washington State. There are several freeware routes that cover the original Great Northern route in Montana--search for Kootenai, Marias, Sweetwater, Shelby, and Great Northern in the routes section. I think that will help. I think there is also a Milwaukee Road route that could be incorporated.

Bob Edwards

stephenburr Guest

No, he's not talking about the SLI route. There was a route created called the "Seattle Route" some time ago shortly after MSTS first came out. As I recall it ran along a body of water out of Seattle, WA. Can't remember any more about it. I still have it however.

gblandford Guest

Hi

Thanks for you help I think the route came out in 2002

It went from Interbay yard just north of Seattle to Trinidad Washington.

Guy