Thread: Phoenix Sub Red LIght

Default Phoenix Sub Red LIght

Running the Eastbound activity at Piedmont lat 34.23050 lon -112.85352. the signal is red to go into the passing track. The A1 engine is their on the main. Can not get the signal to change from red to green to enter the passing track. a stand off. I have tried backing up and come forward still will not change. The route is very well done. Anyone got any ideas.
    Thanks
    Gerry

Default RE: Phoenix Sub Red LIght

I too did the same activity and had a similar problem, although mine ended up in a head on collision. It happened because I was running the train too slow in the beginning. I redid the activity, this time running closer to the speed limit and ran through having no problems.

Cheers,
    Thad

Timing is probably the issue. If you are running the default equipment with the physics updates you are on time if the rear of your train passes last wye switch at Matthie at about 1.25 PM.

Edit: On that activity the Player stays on the main and the AIs take the siding at all meet locations.

Hi Bob,
    Looking forward to downloading the completed route when I get home in about 18 days. I will do a description once I get the route. I think all will enjoy the numerous twists and turns and bridges of this route. With your track it provides for modern as well as historic activities. Enjoy your break from route making--you certainly have earned the opportunity to taking some time off!

Bob Edwards

Yes, timing is an an important issue with most routes. I ran into two instances of stalled signals in the Pacific Surfliner route. At least there should be a provision included to contact dispatch and allow passage through the red.

Duplicate reply. Discard.