Thread: Bin V1.6.102213 problem

Default Bin V1.6.102213 problem

Hi folks. I downloaded this version a few weeks ago and I decided to install it today. I have mini routes with full install of msts in each one and then cut down to what the route needs. Anyway I installed BIN but not the dll. The route ran great so I decided to install the dill. I am not much at computers and they seemed easy to do but now I have question marks everywhere, where writing should be. The route still runs o.k. I wonder if someone could help me fix the problem. I know there is a newer version I thought I'd fix this one first.Thanks for any help. Greg.

Default RE: Bin V1.6.102213 problem

Hello Greg,
    I'm not using Mini routes so this is just a guess on my part. I'm thinking you need to copy the string.dll and dialog.dll into all your mini route folders that have the train.exe file.

Take care,
    Rich S.

Default RE: Bin V1.6.102213 problem

Thanks for the reply Rich. I found the problem which was my fault. I put all the dll into the sim not realizing that they were for different languages which I figured out after a while. No wonder the sim did't know what I wanted so I uninstalled the bin and reinstalled it and put in the english dlls and everything is back to normal . Thanks anyway.Greg