Thread: First reskin for KRS, Ferromex ES44AC!

Default First reskin for KRS, Ferromex ES44AC!

Hi everyone,
    here are some shots of my first reskin for KRS, (also i think the first US loco reskin! )
    Ive been working on it for the past 3 days ever since i got my copy of KRS on Friday and i think it now looks good enough to show, still some small details left to be painted. I have added textured on vents to represent a ES44AC. I also removed the running numbers as it would have been impossible to modify them to work for this skin. If the original artist reads this and is interested in doing some modifications to fit this skin i would greatly appreciate it.
    Anyways heres some pictures, im pretty happy how it came out as this was my first skin in KRS, i probably shouldve picked something easier but at least now i know how the maps are layed out. Hope you like it, comments and feedback welcome.

btw: sorry if the images are too big, i am new to these forums and couldnt find anything about what the max image size was

Wow....Looking really good....I can't wait for a CN or CP.....But will not have any where to run them just yet
    Last edited by els1223; 01-21-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by els1223 View Post
    Wow....Looking really good....I can't wait for a CN or CP.....But will not have any where to run them just yet
    As soon as I get around to purchasing RailSim, I'll be working on both.

Quote Originally Posted by KHR2141 View Post
    As soon as I get around to purchasing RailSim, I'll be working on both.

Sweet....What are ya waiting for...Go buy it....LOL....J/K....I will be looking forward into seeing em ....Thanks....

Nice work well done
    My comments do not represent RailSimulator.com If you wish to contact them >> [email protected]

this repaint is excellent , can be use in railworks too?, and i hope to see more Mexican repaints for railworks
    Non native english writer.....sorry for my english

I agree. We could use more Mexican repaints for Railworks/Train Simulator.