Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KRS US short videos

Default KRS US short videos

Old videos removed

DB9
    Last edited by Doodlebug9; 02-04-2008 at 02:25 AM.

Nice videos, looks like krs is using dx10 which I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ozark View Post
    Nice videos, looks like krs is using dx10 which I didn't know.
    Itís using DirectX 10, since when?

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug9 View Post
    I ran the fps counter in video #3 to show the framerate hit fraps puts on the hardware
    The 3 screenshots below, were taken in the same scenario with fraps turned off
    DB9
    Now crank up the resolution to at least 1600x1200, with AA and AF and see what you get.

Unhappy Showoffs

I'm cutting both of you guys with them Gamer's Delight Screamer 9000 rigs out of my will.

Seriously, it DOES run better than MSTS while looking better at the same time on a midrange system with XP and DX 9C. Dunno anything about Vista, never seen it. There's a downloadable demo on EA's website if you want to try before you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper297 View Post
    Seriously, it DOES run better than MSTS while looking better at the same time on a midrange system with XP and DX 9C. Dunno anything about Vista, never seen it. There's a downloadable demo on EA's website if you want to try before you buy.
    Thereís no doubt about it, it runs very well. It even runs great on my laptop.

Yes you will have turn down the resolution and AA/AF on a mid or low end machine but you will still see better performance then you would ever get with MSTS.

As far as Vista goes, I loaded the N. American release on my Vista Ultimate (64 Bit) over the weekend. I donít see any real difference in frame rates compared to my XP Pro setup and it does seem to load faster with Vista.

Quote Originally Posted by djt1 View Post
    Now crank up the resolution to at least 1600x1200, with AA and AF and see what you get.
    Ya know I tried this and I keep getting "Unsupported resolution".

Oh yea and why cant we get rid of that dang lat/long box ?

Thumbs up Scuttling scuttlebutt

Heard a rumor somewhere that farfignewton compass GPS whatever the useless thing is called has been fixed in the patch so it folds up like the bottom one does. Don't have a link, cuz I can't remember where I saw it, probably in one of the official site forums.

Quote Originally Posted by UlteriorModem View Post
    Ya know I tried this and I keep getting "Unsupported resolution".
    Iím still wondering why or how some users are getting this ďunsupported resolutionĒ message?

Iíve got KRS installed on three different systems with three different monitors and not once have I had any problems with the resolution options. With my laptop the native resolution is 1920x1200 and even that comes up as an option in the KRS menu.

Default So real

I have to admit it, I felt I was really on board. MSTS has better get on the ball. Can we interchange files between them?