Thread: Csxt Ore Car,s

Default Csxt Ore Car,s

HI guys can someone here please make some of the new csxt converted ore cars thanks there is pic,s of them on www.trainorders.com look in the easten borad that was posted today 1-11-08

did you try the train-sim file library

Quote Originally Posted by RRfan1 View Post
    did you try the train-sim file library
    yes but did not see any

so can some one just do some csxt 3 bay cars with ore load then thank,s

Punctuation and grammar is just sooooo over-rated

Quote Originally Posted by USRailFan View Post
    Punctuation and grammar is just sooooo over-rated
    what are you talking about I do not understand and are you going to be the one to make the cars

Quote Originally Posted by csxstack1 View Post
    what are you talking about I do not understand and are you going to be the one to make the cars
    What USRailFan is trying to say is... You need to use better grammar and punctuation when posting so people can understand your point more clearly.

For example:
    1. Your Original Post:
    "HI guys can someone here please make some of the new csxt converted ore cars thanks there is pic,s of them on www.trainorders.com look in the easten borad that was posted today 1-11-08"

2. With Proper Grammar:

"Hi guys. Could someone here please make some of the new converted CSXT ore cars? Thanks. Here are some photos of them at www.trainorders.com in the Eastern board that were posted today 1-11-08"
    You may think that grammar is a minor detail when posting in an online forum, but it really is a big deal. If you use good grammar, people are more likely to listen to what you have to say, and you may even get what you inquired about. One other thing I wanted to mention. You posted a link to trainorders.com, which is a site that requires you to pay for a subscription. If you do not have a subscription there, you cannot access their files or forums. And I think most of us who don't have a trainorders.com subscription (myself included) aren't going to fork out the money to see a couple of photographs. Do you happen to know of any other photographs available of the type of ore cars you are referring to? I'm sure this is part of the reason why no one has offered to take on the project for you.
    Jon Clark - Butler, Pa

oh ok well I did not know that if you pm me your email I will send you the pics of the car thank you cause I do not know of any onther pics of them on the net

ok if some one here knows how to post pics on here pm me your e mail and I will send you the pics of the cars so you can post the pics for me if you would please cause I dont know how to do that thank,s for the help
    Last edited by csxstack1; 01-22-2008 at 07:06 PM.