Thread: Multi-Monitor Rail Simulator?

Default Multi-Monitor Rail Simulator?

Some progress on supporting new screen resolutions Thinking about including it in Upgrade Mk2, what do you reckon? With the Matrox Triple Head gizmo we have been testing upto 3840x1024.

Click the below images to see full size at 1600x581

PS - for all those who talk about incorrect colours in screenshots, check out the colour differences between different monitors....
    My comments do not represent RailSimulator.com If you wish to contact them >> [email protected]

1440x900 is a very popular widescreen resolution. PLEASE include it in next upgrade. (Don't forget working dynamic brakes too)

Rich K
    See my pix at RailPictures.net
    Visit my web site The Railfan Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by RSDLadam View Post
    Click the below images to see full size at 1600x581

Sorry, none of those images displays on my computer, only the placeholders. Wrong links?

Cheers

Burghard

Default Way To Go

HI,
    Adam, Those screen shots look like a step closer to heaven. Such hardware support would be a magical step up. My desire is 3 data projectors and large screens, becoming life like ;-). It would become possible. I have to agree with you on the colour of individual monitors issue, covers more than we are prepared to admit sometimes. Keep up the fantastic support.

Ross
    Last edited by Paddington bear; 02-13-2008 at 06:48 PM.
    Its Just a logic puzzle.

Talking

Mine is 1920 x 1200 and everythings looks good.

Graphic Card: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512
    Monitor : Dell 2407WFP-HC

Running on multiple monitors? That would be awesome! I actually have a Matrox TripleHead2Go that I've use for Flight Simulator and the difference it makes having all that extra view is really impressive. I see from your photos you have the same problem I do though...three different types of monitors so it's really hard to get the images to match.

yeah, we're giving the boss a prod to see if we can do something about that ...and of course we're going to HAVE to ensure triple wide screen plasmas dont have any odd artifacts...

I mean, we've seen you flight simmers and think that Train Simmers should get in on the action
    Last edited by AdamL; 02-15-2008 at 06:44 PM.
    My comments do not represent RailSimulator.com If you wish to contact them >> [email protected]