Thread: S-EVEROO garbage trains

Default S-EVEROO garbage trains

Finally got around to creating a pack of Rabanco garbage containers. The EVEROO/ROOEVE trains traditionally got
    junk second gen power, primarily GP39s, GP50s and SD40-2s.

The pack include 5 TTX huskys

Two Huskys on the BNSF car

One on the Santa Fe car

Two TTX repaints on the Thrall car from Streamlines

The Streamlines Thrall car repainted as a former APL 'Liner Train' car. It still needs data lettering and weathering, I know the real
    Liner Trains were articulated 5-packs, but that design doesnt exist in MSTS and this single well car is the closest to the body design.
    Will also eventually make a true APL car.

Very nice work. Junk second generation power? I don't consider them junk. :P

The symbols they actually use are the U-EVEROO and U-INBROO, UP also runs a UGLSE and a UPSGL. Here are some pics of various Garbage trains in the northwest. In general, BNSF handles Rabanco waste to Roosevelt, WA and UP handles American Waste Management to Gillam, OR.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by CSX4878 View Post
    Very nice work. Junk second generation power? I don't consider them junk. :P
    especially considering that after 20, 30, maybe 40 years, and over a million miles of service, SD40-2s are still found on every Class-1 rosters, 85% of all regional and short lines, and outnumber every other locomotive model type in leaser service.... I don't think a dash-9 will ever find it's way into a museum... The SD40-2 for sure will.... nice repaints though, even though you dissed some of the most reliable locomotives out there. (Just a joke everyone, don't come biting at me for dissing him, or trying to start a problem) <--- my disclaimer
    Thom
    <b><font size=1><font color=Navy><a href=http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t159/CRQ5508/Random%20Stuff/CRQ5508.jpg target=_blank>http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...ff/CRQ5508.jpg</a></font></font></b>
    Norfolk Southern: It looks like Darth Vader on rails to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CRQ5508 View Post
    I don't think a dash-9 will ever find it's way into a museum...
    Why not?