Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: PRR Eastern Region Screenshots

Just create a shortcut(don't copy it, it has to be made a shortcut for you to edit it.), click properties, the copy this: "-toolset", and paste it like I did in the picture above. Hope this helps.
    What has happened here?

IT works, but after I click "OK" for the new activity (one of the steps to reaching the consist editor), the whole editor freezes up and I can't continue, i have to close it. What is causing this?!

The AE in PRR Eastern Region is very slow, since it is a huge route. I have the same problem. Just wait and see what happens. Or you could use Convoi, and set its path to the PRR Eastern Region folder.
    What has happened here?

Quote Originally Posted by NWRRSteamPower View Post
    IT works, but after I click "OK" for the new activity (one of the steps to reaching the consist editor), the whole editor freezes up and I can't continue, i have to close it. What is causing this?!
    Might also double-check to see if your desktop is in 16-bit color rather than 32-bit. I thought that was crazy when i first heard it a few years ago, but lo and behold, there are just some routes that the AE will not work with unless you have the desktop set to 16-bit color... Just change back to 32-bit when you're done.
    -------- BUZZ

may i see some screenshots of the atlantic city, hammonton, and atco areas? thanks!

Heres a little trick I found out about working with the PRR-ER in the AE:

Turn off ALL the lables.. It will greatly speed it up. Turn them on only to get your bearings for location and only when you absolutely need them. It sped up on my pc tremendously when I did this. Dont try zooming or moving around with the labels on. Thats when it slows down your system. Hope this will help you out!
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footsteps on the moon..

--Josh--

The following link will take you to some pictures of the PRSL

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...=Atlantic+City

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEinNE View Post
    The following link will take you to some pictures of the PRSL

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...=Atlantic+City
    sorry to be a bit of an annoyance, but are there pictures of those areas, though? i just want an idea of what i will see along the line.

The link I posted shows the beginning (camden Yards), the Middle (Winslow Junction), and the end (Atlantic City) of the PRSL. These were the posted pictures. The amount of time it would take me to set up an activity to take pictures of the areas you are interested in would be better spent by you installing the route and taking your own trip down the PRSL and see whether you like it or not. You will enjoy the trip!

koasterkidd,

Just download the route. If you don't like it, no one said you had to run it.

Steve