Thread: Conbuilder news

Default Conbuilder news

To all ConBuilder Supporters and Non-supporters. ConBuilder now requires a serial number
    to install and a special file to run. As of today we will no longer support any
    version of ConBuilder prior to 3.2.0.

All current and new supporters will need to download the userchk file from the ConBuilder
    web page and run it, sending me the userdat.zip it creates.
    No userdat file, no ConBuilder. You also need to register on the forum, if You have not previously done so.
    Lost the URL to the forum, then email me with name and email address used on PayPal.

The new version will only work on one system. Want more than one copy, e-mail me first.

For all you guys who managed to have a friend give it to you, or share the link to get it; gettin it or the URL from
    a friend will no longer work. Some of you may have noticed I also raised the cost by $5.00 USD, you can
    thank those Who decided to spread it around, pirates/thieves. The extra cost covers the cost of
    obtaining and installing the security software.

The only legal place to get ConBuilder will be from the ConBuilder web site.

This seems like the best place to post this as most all MSTS users come here perodically.

We have several bad email addresses in our database of ConBuilder Supporters. Emails addressed to the following have been returned for various reasons. If your name is listed or you know the current email address of any of these individuals please contact me via PM.
    Charles Hense
    Christopher Bonelli
    Douglas Little
    Gregory Gant
    Joseph Rush
    Mark Labrozzi
    T J Durkin

Also over 2 years ago some accounts on our ConBuilder Private Support forum were removed by mistake. Numerous emails were sent advising these individuals of the mistake and telling them to re-register. There are many who never did. Maybe they are no longer using MSTS. But if you purchased ConBuilder and cannot access the forum please contact me via PM.
    Charles

It really burns me that this has become necessary. I must be getting too old. What happened to respect for other people and their efforts? The price of CB Pro is not high, and it is invaluable for MSTS users. And, they provide CB Lite for free.
    Joe Morris, OVSRails Vice President
    OVSRails Engineer #2
    OVSRails
    OVSRails Forums

Joe,
    When I was a kid back in the '50s my dad used to say "Guns are to keep the burglers out, locks are to keep the kids out." Well Joe Smith
    has bought a gun!
    Charles