Thread: some kcs hoppers

Default some kcs hoppers

I know Jessie has painted the crap out of the hoppers but i thought i'd help him out. heres the first set of 7 KCS 3 chutes.

you can get them from my site

click here

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by tonyman2005 View Post
    I know Jessie has painted the crap out of the hoppers but i thought i'd help him out. heres the first set of 7 KCS 3 chutes.
    What? No! There can never be enough repaints of any car, especially if the repaints look that good like the one you showed above! Great job, much appreciated!

I have one question though... why don't you post it here in the file library, or duplicate the uploads here? It appears to me that the most active KRS repainters at the moment tend to avoid the file library a little bit, which I think is a real pity: trainsim.com is, after all, the place where your creations will be around for (at least so it seems) forever. Even in years to come chances are good people can still find your repaints here (just like the first MSTS reskins from 2001 are still online.)

If you want to route people to your own website I can see that point, I have the same issue with my GN website. However I think uploading at both places, maybe giving your own place a time priority, could be a good compromise.

Anyway... thanks for the reskins!

Cheers!
    Michael

i can only speak for myself on why i just uploaded it to my site.

i just uploaded it to my site so i could get some foot traffic to it. I figured if i'm going to keep doing reskins and stuff i might as well have a place of my own. However, my very first reskin i released here in the file library (kcswhite.zip) Maybe later on i will upload my files to the library here as an archive encase i give up doing RS stuff.

Tony