Thread: SLI Scenic Sub or MLT Niagra Corridor?

Default SLI Scenic Sub or MLT Niagra Corridor?

Hey all,
    I am wanting some suggestions. Which route would be more worth the money? SLI Scenic Sub or the MLT Niagra Corridor? (Based on scenery, locomotives, rolling stock, etc.)

Thumbs up

Well... my personnal opinion go for SLI Scenic sub for sure

I second that opinion. By a long shot, actually.

Two totally different types of routes, designed a bit differently. Both have their strong points though. You like western US mountainous runs? Scenic sub. You like corridor type running, either passenger or freight? Niagara. While Mike Sinclair has free updates for both routes, I re-scenicked my versions a bit - trees, terrtex, other odds & ends, and I run them both regularly.

Neil

Edit - Plus, with either package the bonus is the engines and freight cars you get with it.
    Look at Mophouse.com for many updates to Niagara route, engines, and stock.
    Tracksideproductions.com (here, and maybe other sites) yield repaint possibilities
    for the scenic sub equipment.

Default If you want my thoughts....

I would say both routes are definitely "gotta haves" - but I would recommend SLIs Seligman route before Scenic, and I would recommend Cascade Crossings, or my favorite - the Delaware and Hudson Bridge Line before Niagra. But you definitely want both - and like that other guy said - it depends on what you want to do more - drive mountains, or the corridor routes between cities. I drive them all a lot.

RW

Thumbs up

Well it depends if your a freight and passenger guy if passenger guy; get the Corridor but if your just a frieght guy get the scenic and the BALA too the Bala is really really really really really great. But just look at some vids on youtube and the scenic is a little longer than the Corridor correct me if im wrong though.

The senic sub allows for a variety of running most of it mountains but you also criuse through the flatlands and run along the bay.

I like both, but I think Senic Sub will give more variety

BP