Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beta test for download problems

I know they all will do their best! So don't be afraid.

Smile

so who will fix the problem

Born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y., now live in Hamilton Township, N.J., USA.

Default Beta test for download problems

Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    I have created a new script which I hope will solve some of the compatibility problems with browsers and accelerators. When you get to the Download copyright page, please try selecting the button labeled "Beta Test". If you have not been having problems, feel free to try the "Beta Test" anyway. Please report your results!!

Thank you for your help!
    Rick
    Good Morning, Rick! I downloaded 2 files separately, and without an accelerator of any kind. I hadn't been in the routes section to attempt larger files. One was nec_v20.zip and the other was ursd63.zip, both were chosen at random. The first route file finished while I was looking for a similarly sized file. I then went in to the routes section to download a third file and receive

Your Simultaneous Download Limit Exceeded

You have exceeded your limit of 2 simultaneous downloads on our free servers.
    We would like to encourage you to support our efforts by purchasing a $30 yearly membership
    which will provide you with unlimited full speed downloads on our member sponsored servers.

Click here to purchase you membership now ! This is still about five minutes after the last file completed downloading.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GG12332; 11-08-2008 at 04:13 AM.
    Thanks in Advance! Sincerely,
    Joseph "Joe" Anthony Marchetti

Please visit my LinkedIn page at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephamarchetti and recommend me. Suggestions welcomed!

Hi, seems good to me using firefox3 on the old download got around 25 to 30kb/s with beta test I get between 150 and 250 kb/s I have a 1000kb/s cable connection and am located in Sydney Australia.
    Regards

Barrie

Using getright all files download as 1K only..

Not sure if I should open a new topic, but it seems we are not logged out after being inactive in the downloadsection for some time.

Rob

Further look and reply to my last post, what is being downloaded as the filename is actually the php file.

Joe is correct. GetRight just downloads a web page...plus you get a "Cannot Resume" message as soon as you click the save button. This is the primary reason I did not renew my First Class Membership. Fix it and you'll have my money.

Bill