Thread: RS TOFC Pack #03

Talking RS TOFC Pack #03

TOFC pack #3 will be available in a couple of days. As a new addition, courtesy of Mike Simpson, a CopyFiles.bat file will be included to place in your FlatcarRTTX90 folder to aid in copying the necessary geopcdx files into my installed folders. Many thanks go to him for working that file up for me.

Default Upside down reversed Trailer Train

Wanted to let you know that the BN TOFC has upside down reversed Trailer Train lettering and TT on one side of the flat car. I alway look forward to downloading your TOFC packs so please don't stop reskinning these, please make more! Thanks!
    Last edited by djplus2; 11-13-2008 at 12:49 AM.

Unhappy Oh My!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djplus2 View Post
    Wanted to let you know that the BN TOFO has upside down reversed Trailer Train lettering and TT on one side of the flat car. I alway look forward to downloading your TOFO packs so please don't stop reskinning these, please make more! Thanks!
    Holy Crap!!! How did I manage to let that slip through??

I have uploaded TOFC_fix .zip which contains the tgpcdx file "USFLATCAR" that you can unzip and paste into your TOFC_BN/textures folder. Just click 'ok' and let it overwrite the existing file. If anyone needs the fix right away, email me at [email protected] and I can send it to you.

Again, sorry for the slip-up; I'm totally to blame for this one.
    Chaz