Thread: Shift duty

Default Shift duty

When on shift duty from JSQ to 33rd St., when you reach the last station, you "walk out" of the cab and proceed to the other end of the train for the next run.

But from NWK to WTC, and back, after you reach the last station, you are automatically sent to operator cab, rather than having to walk there. Why the difference?

What I think is supposed to happen is when you reach the end of the line and press <C>, you have the option to save then continue in the opposite direction for the next run.

The only time I have had to exit and switch ends is at Hoboken when the train is running from Journal Square to 33 Street via Hoboken. In this case, Hoboken is not the end of the line.

The reason for that to happen is becuase the outbound trains leave Newark from the lower level and they did not include the spur track to manually switch ends.

I was wondering in shift duty, the games forces me to wait until the 2nd departure for the next lap rather than the first departure. Sometimes that is over 20 minutes. Does anyone know why that happens to me?

I was wondering in shift duty, the games forces me to wait until the 2nd departure for the next lap rather than the first departure. Sometimes that is over 20 minutes. Does anyone know why that happens to me?[/QUOTE]

Not sure why, but if you don't like waiting that long, press the backspace key and the clock will be moved up to just before your departure time.