Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSMS Route

Thumbs up LSMS Route

I have just down loaded this route and what I've seen of it so far I'm very impressed with it, as it come with some locomotives and some passenger stock,freight wise I only found some cabooses.

This the first time I have ever tried a route that uses Scale Rail, as I'm always wary about trying new addons like scale rail. I'm always worried that it will screw up msts,but I'm realy surprised how easy it was to install and how good it looks.

At present I can only try it in explore mode, as there is only 1 thing that seems to be missing that is a starter activity especially as it has some nice stock.

I would rate it at about 8 out of 10, I would have given it 9 if there were a couple of activities,can't give it 10 as nothing is perfect.

If this is the wrong place to post maybe a moderator could move it to the correct place.

Well done to all the people involved who have bought us this route.

Michael

The activity that I had created to include with the route was not packaged (my mistake) when I put everything else together. I'm going to upload it today, and it should be in the file library tomorrow.
    John Means

Default Hi John!!

To John, and the rest of the team - CONGRATULATIONS on the release of this route! The route looks simply outstanding, and I am eagerly anticipating my first run on it.

Thanks for your hard work and diligent testing, it's very much appreciated!

B'Bye,

Neil

Same here, I'm downloading it and looking forward to running it sometimes today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/ken.plaza.9"]My Facebook Page
    [/URL][URL="http://jeffreywimberly.proboards.com/"]Rails of the World Forum
    [/URL][URL="http://frankoburns.proboards.com/"]Mophouse-MLTDownloads Froum[/URL]

I'm a little confused though on the Scale Road part of it. I've read the readme files and I'm split on if the required Scale Roads files are sent with the route or not. Are they?
    Conductor Tarmann

likes using big words to look smart...errrrrrr rather, enjoys utilizing gargantuan idioms to perpetuate intelligence.

Hi.

The scale roads are in lsrc_glo.zip down load they are the next down load after part 7 of the route.

hope this answers your question.

Michael

It does. Thanks Michael.
    Conductor Tarmann

likes using big words to look smart...errrrrrr rather, enjoys utilizing gargantuan idioms to perpetuate intelligence.

Default caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hendle View Post
    I have just down loaded this route and what I've seen of it so far I'm very impressed with it, as it come with some locomotives and some passenger stock,freight wise I only found some cabooses.

This the first time I have ever tried a route that uses Scale Rail, as I'm always wary about trying new addons like scale rail. I'm always worried that it will screw up msts,but I'm realy surprised how easy it was to install and how good it looks.

At present I can only try it in explore mode, as there is only 1 thing that seems to be missing that is a starter activity especially as it has some nice stock.

I would rate it at about 8 out of 10, I would have given it 9 if there were a couple of activities,can't give it 10 as nothing is perfect.

If this is the wrong place to post maybe a moderator could move it to the correct place.

Well done to all the people involved who have bought us this route.

Michael
    I believe that the are in the " Cabeese" folder. Have not checked though.