Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reporting File Library Issues

As Bryce pointed out - use the Flightsim suffix. I gather the main pages at Trainsim.com have not been changed to reflect it.

-Kurt

ok i've sent a message to nel but no response what i am i doing wrong

We still have occasional configuration issues after switching to all new servers in July. For some reason the trainsim.com and trainsim.com email addresses have stopped working twice; I'm not sure why. We've caught it and fixed it again and hopefully it will stay fixed now. If anyone has any remaining issues please email me directly:

[email protected]

Default File Library Login - Intermittent problems

I installed Vista update KB980182 on Thursday, April 1. Since then I have had intermittent problems getting into the Download Library.

Prior to the update my browser, Chrome 4.0.249.43, would automatically log me into the file library. Since the update I get an automatic login some of the time but now usually have to manually login to the file library.

I think I understand cookies and logins but I don't understand this problem since the KB980182 was only supposed to effect Internet Explorer which I do not use.

This is not a big deal since I can login easily - it is more a minor annoyance. But - I am curious - has anyone else recently started having the problem with their browser not being able to automatically login to the file library?
    Last edited by TacomaSailor; 04-03-2010 at 01:08 PM. Reason: grammar

Not recently, but for past several Months.

I have to log in to F/L manually, but forums are "remembered" 25 of 26 times.

Win7, IE8
    Steven

Hi guys I went to d/l the the 28 spine cars and I get this Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'dfs2.flightsim.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/train/lib/fsvblib.php on line 33
    Error: Could not make connection to forums mysql server. Any one else getting this?
    I am a Ferroequinologist.

Yep! I just tried to download the SD70M notch nose renumbers and got the same message.

=ATSFFAN=

Hi all. I've just tried to download some files from the library and I keep getting this and cannot download anything. Am I doing something wrong?

"dts2.trainsim.com" does not exist or could not be found.

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear999 View Post
    Hi all. I've just tried to download some files from the library and I keep getting this and cannot download anything. Am I doing something wrong?

"dts2.trainsim.com" does not exist or could not be found.

Mick
    Good to know it's not just me with that issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our ISP screwed up a couple
    of DNS entries. It should return shortly.

Best regards,
    Rick