Thread: Gui Screen Ace File Help

Default Gui Screen Ace File Help

Hi I want too change the Gui Screen Activity with a Train Photo I found.How do I make it into an Ace File.With that Photo I found could someone tell me how Thanks.The screen is where you choose your Route Rolling Stock an etc this is.What I want too change on the Gui Screen Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSD70ACE View Post
    Hi I want too change the Gui Screen Activity with a Train Photo I found.How do I make it into an Ace File.With that Photo I found could someone tell me how Thanks.The screen is where you choose your Route Rolling Stock an etc this is.What I want too change on the Gui Screen Thank You.
    First use IRFanview to resize the image to 800x600 pixels, then save it has a .bmp image. Open the bmp in TGATool and export as an ace file. A few things to be careful of:

If the original is not proportional the image will be stretched or compressed. Neither of which is desirable.

The boxes and text may get lost in the background of the photo. You have to pick your photos carefully. If you are familiar with the widgets, you can usually get around this.

John > creator of gui-msts.zip <

A little work and you can start from here.A few minutes searching came up with this tutorial.

http://steam4me.railpage.org.au/trai...p7_splash.html
    Work Safe play hard

Talking

How do I change existing one or is it the same process thanks westerngy for.The time ya did while searching that out for me.