Thread: Csx Cumberland Subdivision For msts

Default Csx Cumberland Subdivision For msts

Hey guys Im accouncing the Csx Cumberland Subdivion route for msts The route runs from Weaverton MD To Cumberland MD. Living so close to the Csx Metropoliton Branch. i also Decided to include the Amtrak
    tracks from Union Station And 43 miles of Csx track from Benning road yard In Washington Dc to Brunswick Md. It will use Scale Rail and Scale Roads From 3d trains. I will Build the route but there are so many custom objects to made so could i have some help with all of the custom objects the list is so big
    i cant really tell you guys yet But if you do Email Me At [email protected]
    Sean
    Sidley
    Last edited by csxsd70mac; 12-23-2008 at 06:24 PM.

This is music to my ears

I live in carroll county and have been all over this sub and have a ton of pictures from it so let me know if there is anything i can help you with

also, what era are we looking at? and will you be including the shenandoah sub and cumberland yard/engine facilities?

Thanks rrdiesel87 yes i was wondering if you can create all tunnels such as Harpers Ferry Tunnel Randolph Tunnel Stuart Tunnel Ghram tunnel and Coruthers tunnel. To Anwser you qustions i will include about 5ive miles of the Shanandoha Sub and i will include the Csx Cumberland Yard/EngineFacilites/ and the era is Cerrent 2008/2009 time.

thanks
    Sean
    Sidley

ps Also if you can create the classic B&O cpls signals And ill do the also if you cant create any objects do you know any one who will?
    Last edited by csxsd70mac; 12-24-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Just FYI, before a route is published you have to enter the details about the operations and location of the route in the route editor, and everything has to be spelled correctly or the editor will destroy the route, and there is no spell check for the box!!!!!

I honestly dont have any modeling skills at all but i can send you some digital photos of some of the portals that can be used for skinning/textures

Yes sure im not bad i just could not find a good photo so just send me the pictures and ill get to it.
    When its finshed ill let you beta Test it!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by csxsd70mac; 12-25-2008 at 03:05 PM.

good deal....there are some good B&O CPLs in the hamilton Norfolk route i dont know who made them but they were released as freeware

Check your PM

Default Google earth

Im forgot to mention that im using google earth to build the track for the csx metropoliton branch becuase It does not have any maps of it at all it will turn out great i will send sreen shots Thanks!!!!

ps need beta testers once the route is finshed.