Thread: Daylight

Default Daylight

just uploaded the consist my take a day or so to upload to train-sim. enjoy!

small note i could not gek MK3 first class and the dinner car to work if you can figure out whats wrong PM me and i will upload a fix. thanks.

That is some nice SP stuff...Long live Southern Pacific...

Wow...

This is great news!

You just uploaded the very first RS U.S. passenger set. Albeit with converted British coaches, but who cares... this is a great repaint!

Thanks for your outstanding work!

Cheers!
    Michael

thanks VERY much for your great work,,,keep it up

MORE US for RS!

Awesome work Marr!
    Ill definetly be downloading these, i have always loved the daylight scheme (who doesnt!)
    As for the MK3 diner, dont bother, the mapping is crazy and it doesnt look anything like a US prototype anyways, best just using the standard MK3 2nd class as it looks closer.
    On vacation from failsim land

Glad everyone likes them wasnt sure because these were my first "reskin" my Caboose really dosent count. there are more MK3 and F7 projects underway so expect somthing in the next week or so.

As for the MK3 diner, dont bother, the mapping is crazy and it doesnt look anything like a US prototype anyways, best just using the standard MK3 2nd class as it looks closer.
    I have to agree and i will probably not add them in the next one but the First class is the only one with a passenger cam. i would at least like to figure out how that one works at least.
    Josh