Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New CSX Main Line

Thats not good i hope u get it fix.. ..cuz this is a really nice route

Quote Originally Posted by tdwolf View Post
    I was hoping i did not have to re-due what i had done but it might work out better
    Do successive frequent back-ups of the CSX route folder whenever all is well, re-naming each backed-up folder with a date and time stamp extension.

You can then step back to previous versions if necessary.

O t t o

Attached Images Attached Images

Hows the Scenery Thomas did that stay the same or do ya have.Too Re-do that too best of luck.Hope all is well buddy on the Route building.

Default New CSX Main Line

Hi,

Has anyone else downloaded the beta and successfully have it running ? On route/scenario startup, I get the infamous MS S/DS.

Since I do not have the specific CSX locos yet, used Mike Simpson's RS_Kickstart to swap them for locos that came with the sim. RS_Kickstart log displayed a long list of missing blueprint errors. Is there more to loading the route than clicking the RouteSetup that came with the beta CSX route ? Rail Simulator is in the usual c:\Program Files\Rail Simulator folders. CSX Main Line with its scenarios shows on the startup screen.

Other downloaded routes from UK_TrainSim loaded and performed without problems.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Mike

Default new CSX Main Line

td Wolf,

File was downloaded from yousendit.com that you set up earlier in this thread.

There was no Readme in the zip file.

I'll download again from Otto's site.

Mike

There are a lot of assets you will need to run route.
    I am supplying all the Freeware assets the CSX needs and all but one scenario should work out of the box, the rolling stock for all the others everybody should have.

B.t.w. Thomas, I did not realize that all your trees are 2D, not having looked at them from directly above, I had to do when working with Tom's switch stands.

I can not tell the difference between them and 3D ones when using a lower altitude with the F8 camera, nor in any other view, the trees always facing the viewer, being kind to frame rates. Now that was a clever idea from the KUJU RS coders !

O t t o

Wink

Say where could I find a Timetable for this Route and the next Beta Version of the Route.

Would this be it for the CSX Line Route yours I mean.

http://mtnsub.org/cumberland/Cumberland-signals.html

Hi I am a little confused here I just ran the Cumberland Scanario I noticed there.Are 2 Directions in the yard what goes where here I know one way.Goes too Brunswick MD.But where dose the other Direction got to Thanks Tomas.

new kid on the block
    Do you mean the Moyers switch stands ?

Well done and moved to the end of the blades too !

If you want to bring them a little bit closer to the rails then change their Trackrules Offset from 1.5700 to 1.3700, not necessary with the new High-Stand version.

That will avoid them digging into trackbeds of parallel tracks. You can see what they then look like in my latest post on Multiple Trackrules !

O t t o