Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RS HDR Tests

Default RS HDR Tests

Great stuff!
    Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

Smile Thanks for your appreciation

Thanks for bothering to write a reply. More to come. Stay tuned.

Manuel

@tdwolf: Thanks, glad you like it. I use Fraps.

Cheers

Manuel

i downloaded hdr but wont play now can any one help

Perhaps your video card or PC isn't up to snuff. What are your system specs?
    Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

oh i found out what was wrong. i downloaded it and installed it when i had another program running. i uninstalled it, reinstalled it and deleted the blueprint files and i got it to work. it slowed my frame rate down to a rediciulous point i have a new dell 530 s cpu. i uninstalled it so i could actually play and enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by bigrhaspy View Post
    oh i found out what was wrong. i downloaded it and installed it when i had another program running. i uninstalled it, reinstalled it and deleted the blueprint files and i got it to work. it slowed my frame rate down to a rediciulous point i have a new dell 530 s cpu. i uninstalled it so i could actually play and enjoy the game
    I had much the same experience...frame rates nearly in the negative range. Thank goodness there's an uninstaller included. By the way, I have very new and high-powered graphics and sound cards, a fast processor, and plenty of RAM, so this isn't my computer's fault. I have to say also that I just didn't find the visual effect very attractive.

Tom Pallen

Quote Originally Posted by pallent View Post
    I had much the same experience...frame rates nearly in the negative range. Thank goodness there's an uninstaller included. By the way, I have very new and high-powered graphics and sound cards, a fast processor, and plenty of RAM, so this isn't my computer's fault. I have to say also that I just didn't find the visual effect very attractive.

Tom Pallen
    As in many things in life, it's a question of opinion, I agree that the effect on sunny days is not my cup of tea, but I love it on darker skies and at dawn or dusk.

As regards performance, well, just watch the videos, IMHO opinion they show that it's quite good.

Cheers

Manuel

I disliked it made it way to dark and sounds on the game were scratchy etc.So I removed the HDR from RS.