Thread: Searching for sps-700

Default Searching for sps-700

I've downloaded a few steam locomotives from the file library. Each requests the following download: "Engine is aliased to the original SPS 700 cabview/sounds, so the SPS 700 must be installed in your /trainset folder."

I have searched the library files as completely as I could and came up empty. I also searched the forum and couldn't find an appropriate reference or answer.

So, can anyone help me find the SPS 700 download?

Thanks, Barry

sps_700a.zip

Regards,

Rob.

Well, I'm looking for this file too.

What I believe it is is that the person uses the sound files from a locomotive called SP&S 700, which seems to be a somewhat-known real-life tourist locomotive. HOWEVER, it seems that this file isn't available on this site (surprise!). What I suggest, and what I'm doing now, is Google the file, hope some other site has it, post here once you find one, and if you're REALLY a charitable soul, post it here so someone can use it.

i'll post the site once I find it.

might want to check the dated posts in the 3 years since they probably found what it is they were looking for....

While not the file you are seeking, a link to an interesting story re the SPS-700

http://krugtales.50megs.com/rrpictal.../steam700a.htm

Enjoy!
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by MechPilot524 View Post
    Well, I'm looking for this file too.

What I believe it is is that the person uses the sound files from a locomotive called SP&S 700, which seems to be a somewhat-known real-life tourist locomotive. HOWEVER, it seems that this file isn't available on this site (surprise!). What I suggest, and what I'm doing now, is Google the file, hope some other site has it, post here once you find one, and if you're REALLY a charitable soul, post it here so someone can use it.

i'll post the site once I find it.
    I suggest you learn how to search the file library.

Do not do a text search.

Do file search. Type in exactly:

sps_700a.zip

This will take you right to it.

John