Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Cascade And Columbia River Railroad

Quote Originally Posted by flipper913 View Post
    Got the mail..still won't let me in I'll try again this afternoon
    Welcome to DigitalRailz !

*In order to now become a FULL Member, you must return to our site and COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE.

(Members that signup and fail to do so within 96 hours will be deleted)

Once you are a FULL Member, then you can peek at our FORUM to see how to get our route that has just TODAY received an Official Update !

Thanks for your co-operation and again welcome to DRZ !

DRZ Support

You are currently a subscriber on the http://digitalrailz.webs.com/ mailing list but have not yet chosen a password to complete your account. Click the link below to set your password and begin:

Yes, I'd like to join this site

Thanks,
    digitalrailz
    ====
    Still can't access the site

Ok I made it ..thanks

Default Digitalrailz membership problem

Hi!,

Just a little confused about joining your site. I requested membership and am able to log on and off, but do not appear to have authorization to go anywhere but the Home page.

Would appreciate any help.

Mark

Hi Mark

R U the '[email protected]? address applying?

If so, then you must know that Hotmail, GMAIL and Yahoo web-based mail accounts are NO longer accepted by DRZ and that is why you were denied.

Nothing personal and we are sorry, for the few bad apples that spolied it for you gmail users, I being a gmail user myself.

Hope this gets to you

And all best

Default Arrogance, unlimited

Frankly, in my humble opinion, Digital Rails is not worth the trouble it takes to become a member. After falling for the hype related to their first RS route, I jumped through all of their ridiculous hoops and finally attained the saintly privilege of downloading the thing...it was a hodgepodge of assets from all over the place with a truly ridiculous combination of loading and unloading sites that made no sense at all. The scenarios were, to say the least, unimaginative. When I wrote offering a few polite comments the reply I received amounted to, "So who cares about your stupid opinions, mate?"

They're running a circus, not a railroad.

Tom Pallen

Quote Originally Posted by pallent View Post
    Frankly, in my humble opinion, Digital Rails is not worth the trouble it takes to become a member. After falling for the hype related to their first RS route, I jumped through all of their ridiculous hoops and finally attained the saintly privilege of downloading the thing...it was a hodgepodge of assets from all over the place with a truly ridiculous combination of loading and unloading sites that made no sense at all. The scenarios were, to say the least, unimaginative. When I wrote offering a few polite comments the reply I received amounted to, "So who cares about your stupid opinions, mate?"

They're running a circus, not a railroad.

Tom Pallen
    Hahahahaha. I like jagged mountains!

Default Thanks for setting my feet on the right path!

Hi!

Thanks for the advice. Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me but this time I will heed your recommendations.

I have been refused membership in one other site for this very reason. It would be nice if they indicated this prohibition on their web-site, or at least provided a support point-of Ėcontact. I didnít realize so many people of low moral standards were attracted to these web-based e-mail providers. Perhaps I should seek a more exclusive venue to conduct my electronic communications.

-Mark

Quote Originally Posted by tomino View Post
    Hi Mark

R U the '[email protected]? address applying?

If so, then you must know that Hotmail, GMAIL and Yahoo web-based mail accounts are NO longer accepted by DRZ and that is why you were denied.

Nothing personal and we are sorry, for the few bad apples that spolied it for you gmail users, I being a gmail user myself.

Hope this gets to you

And all best

So what emails do you accept? I agree with Tom, your whole set up is totally rediculous, your route is not that great that it requires a person to go through all that just to download it.
    On vacation from failsim land

Tomino

I applied to have access to your site on Sunday morning. I can login as Denis with a password and I have confirmed my email. All it says is I am logged in. I still have not heard from you. Thanks

Denis

Rail-Lover,

I downloaded your great route from your site, but it is no longer in operation. I am looking for the AECX Coal Hoppers used in the scenarios. Could you help me out or anyone else's kindness would be appreciated

v/r

dphorton
    Last edited by dphorton; 12-21-2010 at 06:51 PM.