Thread: Railworks destination markers

Default Railworks destination markers

I had hoped that RailWorks would have the user-defined scenario-unique destination markers that RSAdam once promised in the railsimulator.com forum. It apparently does not. I sure hope that is still in the works.

[later]
    double fault, I posted this twice, and it was wrong.
    Last edited by gwgardner; 06-14-2009 at 12:09 PM.

Does this include portals created for scenarios? Do they transfer with the scenario? Previously they were glued to the route.

Don't know about the portals, will check.

Being able to add the destination markers hasn't solved the little problem I've always had at Bath yard. All I wanted to do was start at the turntable lead and crossover both mainlines to the left-most, southern track. RW dispatcher still forces the path to the southernmost mainline, instead.

Quote Originally Posted by gwgardner View Post
    Being able to add the destination markers hasn't solved the little problem I've always had at Bath yard. All I wanted to do was start at the turntable lead and crossover both mainlines to the left-most, southern track. RW dispatcher still forces the path to the southernmost mainline, instead.
    Try using waypoints such as platform or sidings markers and add them to the whatever service with the Stop at Destination function.

O t t o

Quote Originally Posted by jevon View Post
    Does this include portals created for scenarios? Do they transfer with the scenario? Previously they were glued to the route.
    Well, I answered my own question. Portals are not available in the Destination Markers (click on the Semaphore icon in second left fly-out) list while in Scenario Editing mode. Hopefully this will be added in a later release.
    Attached Images Attached Images