Thread: RW - AI Coupling/uncoupling?

Question RW - AI Coupling/uncoupling?

Two majors for my scenario use are the AI tests being run in the previous post - THANKS!

And, the ability of AI to have an engine back up to a consist and have it couple. Then, later being able to uncouple. There is an instruction in RS to do this but it is only directed to work when a customer is actually driving. My objective is to create some real activity on a scheduled basis so I can either watch a yard function or try to properly navigate myself through an active yard.

Is Rail Works purely a driving experience through visually excellent venues with pre-existing AI trains running about?

Or, is it capable of actually simulating a real railroad in full operation?

Trainz 2009 is capable of this but looks like a cartoon setting visually.
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.

No AI shunting in RW, it's not Trainz.

Angry

Grrrr... Makes my purchase decision difficult. The silence of Rsim makes it difficult to know what changes might be forthcoming.

I have had very good success in Trainz setting up multiple yard activities for assembly and breakdown of trains.

Anyhow, thanks for the info.
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.