Thread: Signal-do they look at engines in the path?

Default Signal-do they look at engines in the path?

The picture shows a "1H 1T" signal. A "0" link and a 1 link. There is a switch that when it is set to connect the left track to the straight track it is green and when the switch disconnects the left track it shows red. To me that seems like it should be. So, I put an engine on as shown. I expected that when the switch was thrown to connect the left track to the straight track the presence of the engine should cause a red despite a valid switch connection. As can be seen, it shows green. Confused?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.

Did you use a drivable engine? I don't think it recognizes stationary objects.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Christoff View Post
    Did you use a drivable engine? I don't think it recognizes stationary objects.

Pete
    Yes, driver disc. But maybe I did not actually drive it. Who knows?

============================
    Made sure only one engine in the scenario. Set it to be a player engine. Checked and it was drivable. Arrow on link-1 pointing toward the engine.
    Last edited by boleyd; 06-24-2009 at 09:15 PM.
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.