Thread: Did we find out why csx mainline wont load

Default Did we find out why csx mainline wont load

did we find out why csx mainline wont load? Im looking for the thread on it but cant find it. i tranferred the csx mainline route from RS to RW however it wont load in the game when i chose a free roam scenario (this is the only route not working right now for me). EVERYTHING ELSE TRANFERRED BEAUTIFULLY

thanks guys

I think that you will find that a lot of routes with AI traffic will not load at all. In the case of CSX, I removed all of the Scenario folders except one into a Backup folder, then used RW_Tools to simplify the one which was left, removing all the consists except for a simple one.

CSX then loaded ok with this simple scenario and I then made a FreeRoam scenario with just a single train on it, and got rid of the rest of the original scenario as well.

I now have the CSX installed on RailWorks, but only having a FreeRoam scenario, guess I will just have to wait for Otto to buy a copy of RailWorks and write some nice new scenarios, or do them myself.

Mike

Default I got it to work

I was able to write another scenario(free roam) thru free play mode to editor. So thats working however does anyone know where the containers are located(folder) because when i try to load intermodal cars in the editor the load button on the right comes up with the Intermodal car still being empty, the coal gons etc still work fine. so perhaps i didnt transfer them over?

Most of the Intermodal containers are in the folder
    c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\railworks\Assets\Kuju \RailSimulator\RailNetwork\Interactive
    assuming you have Steam on the default path.

Mike