Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RailDriver in Vista 32 bit

Ok so it should work out ok then. thanks guys. I read another fourum or maybe this one where a guy said all he had to do was right click the program select it so he could run it as administrator and it worked for him. Does anyone know if when they make it for a new capability do they post updates or upgradable downloads for it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ONRrailfan View Post
    Ok so it should work out ok then. thanks guys. I read another fourum or maybe this one where a guy said all he had to do was right click the program select it so he could run it as administrator and it worked for him. Does anyone know if when they make it for a new capability do they post updates or upgradable downloads for it? Thanks.
    Not sure what you are saying...that last sentence is confusing (to me). As far as MSTS is concerned, the RD people have, (and this is my conclusion only, not seen it in print anywhere) consider it a dead end product, not worthy of investing funds into even to support new os's. If you have been to the RD support web site, you will note that the last two os's are listed as 'n/a'. I doubt that upgrades to RD for MSTS will be forthcoming. You will notice that if it were not for uhen, RD for MSTS would have died with Vista.