Thread: LUA Debug Print?

Default LUA Debug Print?

Where does the output of a LUA Debug Print function appear?
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by boleyd View Post
    Where does the output of a LUA Debug Print function appear?
    I don't know why you bother, Dick !

Even if you could read the contents of signaling scripts, understand what they are supposed to do and modify them so that they are not causing another catastrophe, I dare say that even signaling experts like Jovet and the Signalmaster could have problems making sense of how they work and how the RW source code uses them.

O t t o

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post
    I don't know why you bother, Dick !

Even if you could read the contents of signaling scripts, understand what they are supposed to do and modify them so that they are not causing another catastrophe, I dare say that even signaling experts like Jovet and the Signalmaster could have problems making sense of how they work and how the RW source code uses them.

O t t o
    I agree but we have absolutely no way to get to the AI code. Thus the only hope is to see if signaling can overcome the AI issues. I have absolutely no interest driving a train through framland for an hour as trains whiz by on their exclusive tracks. Rail Simulation is silent on any serious issues. They annoy me with no mention ever of AI and signals. I really would like to use RW but I am guessing that Rail Simulation has no plans to take it beyond what it is - drive trains in very nice settings. Sort of talked my self into the proposition that perhaps I am wasting my time. Pretty trees, nice objects, accurate tracks, nice sunsets, and now the ultimate Notched Throttles.

Trainz2009 does most of what I want to do but looks ugly. The opposite is true of RW. There now I have whined and used a forbidden word all in one sentence. Duck & Cover!

One added question: Where does the LUAC compiler put its binary results?
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.

Default LUA Debug Print Function

Hi,

When the Lua Debug Print Function is set to true in the Lua Script then the output goes to LogMate so LogMate has to be enabled when you run RW to see the results of the LUA debug.

Ross
    NZ
    Its Just a logic puzzle.

Talking

THANKS Ross
    Regards - Dick