Thread: RWProcess Errors

Default RWProcess Errors

I wasn't really having these until they "fixed" it.. Now they are pretty much happening on a regular basis. Unfix the fix!

Might as well tag on to this msg. Saving with F2 locks up the program trying to get to a bad memory address. Reported several of these. Try to run same scenario with LogMate and it goes wild with blueprint errors.

I am trying to use the game but the bugs don't make it easy. I just can't bring myself to run endless routes under scenario rules. Even more like a game but so far no points given for passengers with arms severed by closing doors.
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.

Might as well tag on to this msg. Saving with F2 locks up the program trying to get to a bad memory address. Reported several of these. Try to run same scenario with LogMate and it goes wild with blueprint errors. Started logmate after game running and .NET error. Lovely!

I am trying to use the game but the bugs don't make it easy. I just can't bring myself to run endless routes under scenario rules. Even more like a game but so far no points given for passengers with arms severed by closing doors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards - Dick
    i5 2500K$ 4.2ghz, GTX 750 2gb, 8gb of SkillFULL memory, A 700 watt power thingy, lots of cables
    Program to take screenie weenys from da puter. Bro, Dude, Man operator Murysville,Pa.