Thread: vehicle scenery

Default vehicle scenery

Anyone here know of a source for additional individual cars and trucks to be used as static scenery in RW Cajon Pass Route? I would like something besides the white 18 wheeler, pickup truck, and van that are currently available.

Thanks in advance.

Rich K
    See my pix at RailPictures.net
    Visit my web site The Railfan Gallery

Driverman2008 Guest

There are a lot of default automobiles not included on Cajon Pass that you can import from other default routes. Like there's this cool 1972 Chevy Nova-looking muscle car you can add that you can usually see on the York-Newcastle route.

Also, you forgot about the Ford Crown Victoria-looking 4-door sedans, you'll see those on Cajon Pass.

There are also Ford Focus-looking hatchbacks which you can find on the London-Oxford and Hagen-Siegen routes.

I must say, the selection of default automobiles in Railworks is much more interesting and broader than in the default MSTS.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Driverman2008; 08-18-2009 at 02:41 PM.

Lightbulb Object filter

Click the little blue box in the left middle flyout, that makes the right side flyout peep out. Grab that and pull it out, select Kuju, then check the box for Rail Simulator ON. Twilight zone effect for a minute, then the checkbox goes dark;

And you got more stuff to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Static cars??.
    You can always make your own...
    ;-)

Sorry, thats wasnt much help.
    LOL

Yea, the scenery filter is always handy.

Its a little odd that not all the default scenery is active by default....
    I mean, if you use one route template it disables the other scenery items, even though they are avalible.
    I can understand using the filter for custom content, or to remove expantion pack material though.
    Steam Nic :- ΞΕZ♠C๐צΞ Fraggle
    Project Watch: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrAdrianSW

Quote Originally Posted by adriansw View Post
    Static cars??.
    You can always make your own...
    ;-)

Sorry, thats wasnt much help.
    LOL
    I would have no clue how to make my own.

I did find one set of 3 heavy trucks by Michael Gilmore in the file library. This is what I am interested in finding . . . . free standing individual vehicles to be placed wherever one chooses.

Rich K
    See my pix at RailPictures.net
    Visit my web site The Railfan Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_K View Post
    I did find one set of 3 heavy trucks by Michael Gilmore in the file library. This is what I am interested in finding . . . . free standing individual vehicles to be placed wherever one chooses.
    Any of these Kuju\RailSimulator and \RailSimulatorUS vehicles below of any use ? You will find them in the "People, Animals, Vehicles" panel.

There are some European add-on creators who supply a few, but the emphasis being on trains, which are of more interest to players, not many are available to route developers.

O t t o

Attached Images Attached Images