Thread: Scenario Issue - Time of Day

Default Scenario Issue - Time of Day

Hello everyone,

Next on my list of newbie questions is about the "time of day" of a scenario. I've went into some basic freeroam scenarios and went into the edit mode. If the time of day was 10:00am, I've changed it to 6:00pm (18:00, because I believe its based on a 24hour clock, I didn't see an AM/PM option). I save the scenario and sometimes it changes the time of day, and sometimes it doesn't.

Then, the most recent time, after goofing around in the route it changed to 11:00pm like I told it to. That was too dark, so I went to change it back and put in 6:00am and it wouldn't change back. It was stuck at night, no matter what I did, even though the scenario editor said "6:00" in the input fields.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Or know what I'm doing wrong?

It uses a 24 hours clock so 8 PM = 20 !

After changing the time click anywhere in the scenarios editor window and SAVE the change with F2.

O t t o

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post
    It uses a 24 hours clock so 8 PM = 20 !

After changing the time click anywhere in the scenarios editor window and SAVE the change with F2.

O t t o
    I had been using a 24 hour clock, so that's not what I'm doing wrong. I thought I saved, but I will try that again when I get home. Thanks!