Thread: Tp 4

Default Tp 4

After experimenting with CSX 11 and adding or correcting signals,I decided to tackle something easier. I thought I would correct the signals in TP4 w/switchstands. Looked like a simple job. Just replace the 1H0T signals with the correct ones. Well, I was wrong. Decided to signal the two crossovers in Salida yard. Since there are very few areas to locate signal links, decided to use 3H3T at some locations. Seem to work OK but not sure aspects are working correctly. Even for RS. Now I am going toward Mintum and replaceing signals. Will revisit Salida. The rest should be easy.

Completed re signaling TP4. Replaced all 1H0T signals at sidings. Used 1H1T and 2H2T 1E signals. Since the 3H3T signals do not give expected aspects at Salida, second head is always red, tried to cobble up a 3 head signal from a Tall 2H2T 1E and a head 1H2T. In game it gives the aspects I was expecting, but does not show correctly in the driver aid and the 2D map ( as expected). It would be nice if the scripts for some of the signals were revised. Has anyone experimented with the 2H7T signals? Wondering what use 7 links provide and what are the aspects.