Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tennessee Pass Progress

Default Tennessee Pass Progress

I am currently placing scenery on the Salida to Pueblo section of the route to get all of the route to the same level of detail. Hopefully the next beta will be released around Christmas time.

Here the 'Royal Gorge' passenger train is seen just east of Spikebuck
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jonathan

Hey Jonathan, just want so say thanks for your route, Im actually playing the beta 6 right now, haha! If I remember correctly your the one that made many of the Colorado NG routes for MSTS? As a Colorado (Denver) native (now in Wyoming) I really appreciate your routes since they're in an area I used to live in and know somewhat. Hopefully someday we'll also have a Rollins Pass/Moffat Road in RW, that would be awsome. But since that was in MSTS its nice to have Tennesee Pass in RW now. Atleast RW gave us a nice D&RGW F7 set, even thou the coaches are no California Zypher!

Anyway, cant wait till you get TP all full of eye candy, it already looks nice. Are you gona put the bridge in over the royal gorge (where the tourist area/overlook is)?
    Last edited by Tro1086; 11-29-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Smile Wicked

Awesome route Jonathan. I love running it all the time. The Royal Gorge section is amazing. Look forward to any more beta's, and thank you so much for making it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tro1086 View Post
    Hey Jonathan, just want so say thanks for your route, Im actually playing the beta 6 right now, haha! If I remember correctly your the one that made many of the Colorado NG routes for MSTS? As a Colorado (Denver) native (now in Wyoming) I really appreciate your routes since they're in an area I used to live in and know somewhat. Hopefully someday we'll also have a Rollins Pass/Moffat Road in RW, that would be awsome. But since that was in MSTS its nice to have Tennesee Pass in RW now. Atleast RW gave us a nice D&RGW F7 set, even thou the coaches are no California Zypher!

Anyway, cant wait till you get TP all full of eye candy, it already looks nice. Are you gona put the bridge in over the royal gorge (where the tourist area/overlook is)?
    It was me that made the Rio Grande Southern for MSTS many years ago.

I plan to have something for the bridge over the royal gorge but I think I will have to model something myself for it sometime.

Another screenshot for today at Cotopaxi.
    Jonathan

Looks great Jon I like the pic will the Mountains have the Granite Rock.Like in the pic the Boulders.?

Have a question about a track section in Pueblo Yard. It seems redundant. ( see pic).

Quote Originally Posted by jamesphh View Post
    Have a question about a track section in Pueblo Yard. It seems redundant. ( see pic).
    I see what you mean. I tried my best to copy the track layout from Google earth as I have never seen a proper track layout of the yard itself. I will have another look....
    Jonathan

Everyone may of been thinking I had given up! However I've not had that much time recently but I have spent the odd hour here and there working on the route mainly in the more built up areas around Pueblo, Florence and Canon City adding up to some significant progress. I hope to release the next beta version in the next month or so. I think I have finally finished off all track work everywhere including the end of the Monarch branch and the odd siding correction.

Below are a few screenshots

Florence

The Royal Gorge
    Jonathan

Looks great, glad to hear your making progress. Really looking foreward to this route!

It looks like there are two people working on the Tenneesee Pass unless I got confused somewhere in looking at the photos. I know Bob Wirth has said his will be available in a couple of days....maybe this weekend. If both of you have been working on the same route that will make it awfully bad for one or even both of you as some may like one route over the other.

Bob Edwards