Thread: MC&SA route track/crash PATCH

Default MC&SA route track/crash PATCH

Colleagues,

My MCSA route has been haunting some users with a number of 2d-map and F3-screen crashes. Thanks to the outstanding help of Jim Ward, who repaired the route so it should now work on everybody's RW installation, there is now a patch you can try.

Jim, thank you so much! Without your expertise on the inner workings of RS/W routes the route would still be as full of bugs as it was before. I've learnt quite a lot about the whole route building/packaging business in the whole process, so thank you very much for this too!

Besides the tracks fixes the patch also includes Jim Friedland's yellow-stuff interactive loader to stand in as a woodchip loader instead of the default coal loader from version 1.

Initial testing so far has been successful, so I'd like to offer the patch including the two Jim's updates for public download. Initially you can get it here:
    http://www.humyo.de/F/9591921-2213465513

From the file library you will also need:
    lmbrcran.zip - RS/RW Mike's Lumberyard Log Loader Crane
    invtpt11.zip - RS Scenery--Invisible Transfer Points

OK, hope this really works now.

Cheers and sorry again for the mess with version one.
    Michael

Edit: oops, wrong forum... Is there a way I can delete my post and repost it in the RW route design section?
    Last edited by GreatNortherner; 12-06-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Thumbs up Moving day!

All you gotta do is click on one of the mods' names and send a PM asking to have a post moved or deleted. Not NOW, obviously, since I already saw this and moved it. Anyway, you're welcome, I'm currently waist deep in the PO&MC expansion but I'll check it out sometime in the next week or two.

Ah, and I was staring holes into my screen in search for the "delete post" button.

Thanks again, Jim!!!

Cheers!
    Michael