Thread: Csx 2 es44

Default Csx 2 es44

How can I add rhe RS CSX 2 ES44 The all dark blue one to RW,Is there an easy way to do this Thanks.?

Cool more information needed ...

Quote Originally Posted by UPSD70ACE View Post
    How can I add rhe RS CSX 2 ES44 The all dark blue one to RW,Is there an easy way to do this Thanks.?
    Well, first you'll have to tell us where you've seen this engine available--and a picture might be nice. The usual procedure is to download a ZIP or RAR package, open it, find the installation file and...well...install it. Exactly how one does that depends on the nature of the file itself. Please tell us more!

Tom Pallen

Isn't there sticky posts, wiki pages, readme's and instruction manuals that teach you all this stuff?
    Last edited by styckx; 12-27-2009 at 11:15 AM.

I know how too install stuff for Rail Simulator/Railworks that is easy,This is is for RS the CSX 2.Just cannot remember how to Transfer RS Rolling Stock to RW.

Default Csx 2 es44

Ref: Location
    The Loco is in the FL at TrainSim.Com

to UPSD70ACE

The way to load RS rolling stock, that includes Loco's and Freight is Copy and Paste

you copy the folder from RS to RW

but if you deleted the RS program, which i remember you saying you did, then you will have to download file, unzip it, and then copy the ES4400 folder to the ES4400 folder in RW

then delete blueprint.pak

Worked Thanks for that helpful Info,But when I press the 8 key the Train Passes at the last Locomotive.I have 5 ES44s on a Train so when I press 4 key then I press the 8 key.Train dose not Pass like it is suppose to it starts at the 5th engine.What could be causing this also for the 3 BNSF ES44s too the ones.James Collins did.

Default Csx 2 es44

double check the coupling between the last ES4400 and the freight car

when looking in 2D map coupled cars are RED uncoupled are BLUE

regards to the BNSF's you are on your own

sounds like you may have to download them again

Going back to when you deleted RS if you did not make a backup copy of your asset folder, you can not copy and paste rolling stock folder from RS to RW
    which means you are going to have to download all your rolling stock that you once had there is no other way around it.
    That means you are going to have to do what you did with the CSX-2 ES4400 to every piece of rolling stock that comes in RS format.
    If it comes in RW format no problems
    Last edited by tdwolf; 12-27-2009 at 04:22 PM.