Thread: rrxingrick's flashers problem

Angry rrxingrick's flashers problem

Hi, I am trying to get the flashers th work but when the signals activate the lights are either flashing at the same time or not flashing at all. Is there anyone that could help me??

Make sure you:

• Realize the "left" and "right" lights have separate shapes, otherwise they will flash at the same time and not back and forth.

• Set their Gate Animation length values to the same negative number, -0.02 to -0.0333 works well for my signals, so something similar probably works for his.

• When placing crossing signal interactives, try to place the signals so all of the orange track markers are in the exact same spots. This will keep the lights synchronized with each other properly.

In the route editor something pops up saying, "Failed to Load redlightoff.ace", also I only have the lights not the gates.

Quote Originally Posted by vla1996 View Post
    In the route editor something pops up saying, "Failed to Load redlightoff.ace", also I only have the lights not the gates.
    Then it sounds like you're missing a texture.

The lights should be able to be interactive like gates, or static on their own. I don't know how he has them setup, I guess I assumed he set them up to be interactive.