Thread: UP F7 Bell

Default UP F7 Bell

Searched the forum but couldn't find an answer: has a fix been provided to activate the bell in the UP F7?

Thanks, Barry

Yes I did. It's there, just tried it out, but it's the non-fixed one that I forgot to include the XML with.

I just did a quick repackage of the cab folder that contains the fixed files. Little bigger than it should be but it'll get you going. Only 1.5mb. This will also fix the horn so 1 tug doesn't blast the horn for 4 seconds straight. Backup your RailSimulatorUS folder first

http://www.humyo.com/9616023/f7hornandbell.zip

unzip to temp directory, and run the RW_Tools created EXE installer located in the cab directory.
    Last edited by styckx; 03-22-2010 at 01:54 AM.

Default Thank you so much!

Works like a charm - actually works like a horn and bell should. I really appreciate the quick response and your fine work. After 7 years of MSTS I'm trying to work my way into and through RW. Your help is most appreciated.

Again, thank you, Barry

You're welcome.

I guess I'll package this up the right way (exclude unnecessary files) and upload it here my next day off so the corrected one is on the site.

Until then (or if I forget) this fix will be here.

Just remember Barry, if Railworks sends an update through, it'll over write the fixed files with default ones again and you'll need to reinstall this fix.

Bill

Default Thanks for the heads-up

Bill, I've saved the fixed F7 folder and will copy and paste it back if an update reverts file to default.

You make me think there's hope yet for RW.

Thanks! Barry