Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah Beta

Hmmm, never mind then, if we hang on until the French chap puts his assets onto the site and if the ballast hoppers aren't in the pack, then, I'll have another look around tomorrow......

Cheerz. ex.

Where in Utah is this route located?
    Dave Nelson

Seldom visiting, posting less often that that.

Exclamation Franco-American Spaghetti?

I'm really surprised that the route being discussed here, "Utah Beta" is even included on Train-Sim! Yes, there is a route description, but it reads only "Railworks Route--Utah Beta 1", as compared to the much more thorough descriptions found with other routes. The lengthy list of inoperable scenarios suggests extremely sloppy work on the part of the route's creator or on the part of whomever uploaded the route package to TrainSim. The fact that this route originated on railsimulateur.com suggests the possibility that a third party (second party?) downloaded the route from there and then uploaded it to TrainSim.

In any case, I would be extremely cautious about installing this route. And I do mean extremely.

Tom Pallen

Just looked today and saw that 169 downolads of this route so far but no comments about it? Has anyone got this to work yet. New routes will have screen shots posted if it is working fairly quickly here but nothing. Any comments?

Smile It's a beautiful route

I've got it to run a couple of times, and I must say, it is a excellent route. Great yards, scenery, couple of wicked hills, and electric tracks too. I've even made my own scenarios, and even then it will only work sometimes.

I was on the French site just a few minutes ago and if I read things correctly, they talk about 2 gigs of assets to complete this route. This should be interesting.

Denis

Yep, I think the Frenchman is having a bit of trouble uploading a few packages of the required assets, with them amounting to so much. I have well over 100 missing assets after putting it through RW Tools, but, I suppose if I downloaded the items separately, I could get it up and running somehow, I've got all Easter weekend.....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.