Thread: Aerotrain

Default Aerotrain

Please refer to the following link for more info.

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...99#post1595499

The GM Aerotrain was a wip by KeltikSylk. I had the pleasure of Beta-testing his Aerotrain... I am not sure where he went, and the file was on my old computer... which crashed. I will look into it more.

Far as I know Frank is still active, but posts over at Elvas these days, also more into creating period road vehicles right now.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

3. Default Aerotrain in Limbo

I haven't visited many of the MSTS forums for some time. I decided to drop by today and found this. Thought I should reply.
    The last Aerotrain "update" released is still available at www.kelticsylk.info in the downloads section.

This is the most current version. There were quite a few changes made to the basic shape and textures in the Fall of 2007. The September 25th and 30th issues of Milepost 15 discuss the modifications.
    http://home.comcast.net/~kelticsylk/...15/Archive.htm

Probably the biggest difference is the use of alpha to recreate the wrap around windshields on the locomotive and tailcar. No progress has been made on the Aerotrain since that time.

I haven't really worked on any MSTS projects since Fall of 2009 when I began building an N-scale layout. That and four grandchildren keep me pretty busy. About the only thing I do on my computer these days is read e-mail and watch movies.
    Regards
    Frank Musick

www.kelticsylk.com

I see... It's great to hear from you! Send me an E-mail sometime... [email protected]

5. Default

I have recently returned to V-scale modeling after a 15 year hiatus. A new series of vehicle models is available at elvastower.com. The older models can be downloaded from my Milepost15 site at www.kelticslyk.com The Aetotrain itself was only available as a beta test model and is no longer available that I know of. It is still a WIP, including a new shape for the LWT1 locomotive by Louis Fournier. It will most likely be available at elvastower.

Quote Originally Posted by AllEast View Post
    I have recently returned to V-scale modeling after a 15 year hiatus. A new series of vehicle models is available at elvastower.com. The older models can be downloaded from my Milepost15 site at www.kelticslyk.com The Aetotrain itself was only available as a beta test model and is no longer available that I know of. It is still a WIP, including a new shape for the LWT1 locomotive by Louis Fournier. It will most likely be available at elvastower.
    www.kelticslyk.com - This page can’t be displayed!
    Mateus